Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Stanley Scarecrow Tiered Tray Tidbit


Good morning! 
"Stanley Scarecrow" is all set for you Fall stitching! He is available here in our Etsy shop!
"Foxy Fall' "Fall Home" and "Stanley Scarecrow" Stitched on 28 count white Monaco ..Stanley is holding his sunflowers and is surrounded by pumpkins and crows! For finishing I used a pumpkin from Hobby Lobby.. {Item # on back of chart) I added Chelsea's Checks in black/ white and mustard and white. I added a orange velvet bow and a Stitching Housewives' ribbon bow on top . A sunflower finishes it off 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: