Monday, August 8, 2022

Black Cat Bakery .. Up On. A Pedestal

Happy Monday! 
The last new release that shipped to shops last week is from our "UP On A Pedestal" series " Black Cat Bakery"! You will love all the kitties .. little witch .. the haunted house cake and all the Jack O Lanterns!
all your supplies .. I stitched it on 28 count apple green Rit dyed Monaco with a coffee tea dunk.
I used Chelsea's Checks in orange and black .. the candy corn on top and the candy corn pumpkins came from Michael's .. The black and white ribbon is Stitching Housewives ribbon..


 Thanks so much for stopping by!


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Kathleen O'Grady said...

Priscilla this is so stinking cute!!!! I love everything about it!! Thank you for all the details on how you stitched and finished it! Have a wonderful day!