Friday, July 1, 2022

Snowed In Sweet .. Dapper Doodad


Happy July 1st!
 It's Christmas In July stitching time! 
Every July we stitch Christmas with Kimberly at Fat Quarter shop!
This is "Snowed In Sweet" the first of our Dapper Doodads for Jolly July! 
"Snowed In Sweet" is available here in our Etsy shop!
 Gingerbread people .. and the cutest Gingerbread house on a pedestal are perfect for your Christmas stitching and decor!
For finishing I used this paddle from 131 Design Company on Etsy. I used Priscilla's Pretty laids and Chelsea's Checks. The little house charm is from Walmart last year ..I also added a bow with our Stitching Housewives ribbon .

 Happy Stitching!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
1
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Shawninaz said...

This is my first Jolly July since I recently started stitching again. Love this pattern! Can’t get it right now but I will hopefully next week. However I do have your Joy To The World pattern to get me started today, yay! I also want to do a Prairie Schooler Santa so I thought I’d come to your blog for inspiration since you’ve done several, thanks for all you do, a truly do appreciate it!