Friday, May 13, 2022

Strawberry Picking .. Dapper Doodad

Happy Friday! The strawberries are ready for picking! This is "Strawberry Picking" the next Dapper Doodad in our strawberry set! "Strawberry Picking"  is available here in our Etsy shop 
The cross stitch quality control expert is on duty ..

For "Strawberry Picking" finishing  I used the basket piece from ScarletSkyDesignsTX on Etsy . I painted the basket white .I added Housewives Stitching tripes in white/ red and Chelsea's Checks in red white for the background. I added gingham bow with a daisy on top and a covered button with the mustard Chelsea's Checks ..Strawberry Farm was finished on a strawberry wood cutout from 141 Design Co. on etsy 

 Happy Stitching!
Thanks so much for stopping by!


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: