Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Betsy Ross Flag Co Tiered tray Tidbit

Good morning! 
This is "Betsy Ross Flag Co Our newest Tiered Tray Tidbit! It's available here in our Etsy shop 
"USA Sam" .."Happy Birthday America" "Betsy Ross Flag Co" 
For finishing I used a block from Michael's ( last years Spring section" I used Chelsea's Checks in red.. and added a flag .. 2 different ribbon bows and a gingham star...These are all perfect for your patriotic decorating!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 Our Etsy shop 



Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: