Friday, January 28, 2022

To The Moon and Back Dapper Doodad

 

Good morning! 

This is "To The Moon and Back" the last of the Valentine themed "Dapper Doodads"! "To The Moon and Back is available here in our Etsy shop!

"Lots of Love".. "Follow Your Heart".."Snowed In Love" .. and "To The Moon and Back"  For finishing I used Chelsea's Checks in red/white and Housewives Stitching Stripes in black ..I added a bow and one of the little felt envelopes from Hobby Lobby . The heart shape board is from Michael's.

this weeks video 


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 

  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: