Friday, January 21, 2022

Snowed In Love .. Dapper Doodad

Happy Friday!
This is "Snowed In Love" the newest Dapper Doodad for Valentines Day! "Snowed In Love" is available here in our Etsy shop..


"Snowed In Love" joins "Follow Your Heart and "Lots of Love" .. Chelsea stitched "Snowed In Love" on 28 count black evenweave .. For finishing I used an unpainted wood heart from Michael's that Chelsea painted with chalk paint. I added a bow and a felt rose .. Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in black and white and Chelsea's Checks in Red/white 
This looks perfect on my Valentine Tree!

Thanks for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop
 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: