Tuesday, January 25, 2022

My version of Fancy Nancy :) Chicken Salad


 Hello friends! 

For all of you requesting the Chicken Salad Chick copycat of Fancy Nancy .. Here You go!

I used..

 2- 12 ounce cans of chicken .. about 2 cups 

or better yet use some leftover chicken or you can cook up some chicken and let it cool down

1 cup mayonnaise

1 Fuji apple diced ( I left the peel on)

20 red grapes quartered

1/2 cup chopped salted  pecans  this is where the salted pecans came from 

1 stalk of celery diced 

1/2 tsp. hidden valley ranch seasoning

1/4 tsp salt

1/2 tsp pepper

croissants for making your sandwiches  lettuce and tomato for the top 

Just mix all together and refrigerate.. I like lots of "stuff" in my salad with less chicken so if you are a more chicken person add more chicken .. 

You can also add more or less of the ranch seasoning and the salt and pepper to your liking .. this is what I liked best .. Its so good! Let us know if you try it!

Hopefully someone opens a franchise around here so I don't have to make my own!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Jan said...

We have a Chicken Salad Chick close to our daughter's home-about 40 miles from here. We love to meet there for lunch. Fancy Nancy is a favorite, but love the Sassy Scotty too!