Thursday, July 23, 2020

My Christmas List progress

Happy Thursday ! 
For those of you stitching my Christmas List with the floss pack from Fat Quarter shop ..here is my progress.  


When I finish itv I will post more photos . I am alternating the words with Black |Coffee and Bamboo with a few Ribbon Red words

and finished !


thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

5 comments:

Denise said...

HI! I love your designs and work. So beautiful. I've been stitching for a while, but I was wondering if you use a hoop or frame? Also you don't seem to start in the middle of a design and work out. How do you know where to start so you'll have enough fabric for finishing?
thank you!

loriginsberg said...

Thank you for sharing this. You have a way with color. I am getting braver with changing up the colors called for in a pattern to match my style, which just happens to be very much like your style.

ShellyM said...

I love these and So excited for Your Halloween 🎃 project my favourite time of year and another year older 😂 and I CANT WAIT TO LEARN MORE Skills so I can make your amazing Christmas Tree 🎄 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING SUNSHINE TO MY DAY 💕

Robin said...

Thanks!

nancy said...

Hi
The fat quarter shop is out of the floss packs. I was going to order the floss individually but the pattern does not say haw much of the black coffee and bamboo is needed.could you let me know and I can order individually from them
Thanks