Friday, July 24, 2020

Jolly July .. Gingham Greetings 2


 Good morning!
It's the last Friday of Jolly July! Gingham Greetings 2 is the last of the 4 ornaments for Jolly July! You can find this chart here in our Etsy shop!
 The two Gingham Greetings together .. aren't they the sweetest!
I hope you have enjoyed stitching along with us! 
thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Debi said...

So adorable!! I love every one of these ornaments!