Friday, July 10, 2020

Gingham Greetings.. Jolly July Ornament 2


 Good morning.. It's Friday!
This is Gingham Greetings ..ornament #2 in the Jolly July series of 4 ..It's available here in our Etsy shop 
This ornament features an adorable red truck with a gingham tree and wreath! The snow is falling making the perfect winter scene 

I finished it the same way as Jolly Claus  just click the colored text for more info ..
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

3 comments:

Merritt said...

What an adorable ornament! I love the red truck! One day I think it would be fun to own a vintage red truck and live on a cute farm, but for now, I think I will have to purchase this pattern and get to stitchin'. Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

Julie said...

Priscilla, you amaze me!! Such a fun series of ornaments. I’ve purchased & downloaded the chart and can hardly wait to start stitchin’!

maria elena said...

I love it!!! Just went and ordered! Would really like to find a black or charcoal aida on 11?? My eyes are getting bad. so need a ligther color. Maria elena