Friday, July 31, 2020

Buzz of the Bees 2

Happy friday friends! 
This is Buzz of the Bees .. One of our Stitching With the Housewives charts you can find a pdf version of the chart here .. or paper copies are available in cross stitch shops!
 I used our new fabric line .. the grey buffalo checks
 I found this frame at  Hobby Lobby ..I took the beads off the top and glued them to the bottom .. I added sticky board to the back with the grey buffalo plaid . I glued it to the back of the standing frame .. I stitched it on 28 count Monaco that I dyed with Evening Blue and then coffee / tea dyed .. I used all the called for color floss which is all Classic Colorworks ..



thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: