Thursday, July 2, 2020

Another Home .. What’s In My Cup

Good morning!
This is our Home .. What's In My Cup design available here in our Etsy shop
This was stitched by the 12 year old grand daughter! She used DMC and stitched it on Venetian Stone Aida ..To finish it I mounted it on sticky board with batting underneath .. I added red gingham to sticky board and glued the two  pieces together . I found the little chalkboard easel at Michael's. I glued the stitched piece to the easel .. then added the little fence pieces on top . The fence pieces were scrapbooking embellishments ( not sure where they came from ).I added a vine to the fence and some yellow flower buds on top and some tucked behind the fence ..Two bows and a covered button were added to the top ..
I had previously stitched one like this without the cup you can read more about here 
And here is Home in the cup ..

She did  great job ..didn't she?
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop ..



*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: