Monday, June 15, 2020

Sweet Land of Liberty



Happy Monday friends!
It's been a busy Monday already! These two sweet pups want you to see the patriotic chalkboard hanging in the kitchen!


The most patriotic house in town with buntings .. and a climbing rose bush covering the roof and sides of the house 


a chicken weather vane and fireworks over the flag with the words Sweet Land Of Liberty! 
This chalkboard hangs on the kicthen wall and gets changed out for all the seasons and holidays! The frame was found thrifting and is very vintage!
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

3 comments:

Shelly Nichols said...

Love it! Coming soon in xstitch!!

Barb said...

Oh my gosh, that chalkboard is beautiful!!!

Helen L said...

such a sweet (and patriotic) house! I love all the bunting, and the fireworks in the sky make it look like it's night time, being that it is drawn on the blackboard: so perfect!!