Sunday, June 14, 2020

Patriotic Kitchen Hutch

Happy Sunday Friends and Happy Flag Day!
The hutch is all decorated in Red White and Blue and I just love this season for decorating! 
I was lucky and found this open hutch on Craig's List earlier this year ... So this is it's first go with patriotic decor! It is so nice to have the seasons and holidays represented in my kitchen where I spend so much time!
You know I love my Rae Dunn .. and unfortunately I don't have very much in the way of patriotic pieces ..but with the flag garland ..little flags and patriotic cross stitch I think it's great!


All 4 of the patriotic designs are available in our Etsy shop here  This one is Stars and Stripes

On top of the tiered tray is part of Home


Home and Old Glory
USA
The 4th of July beads are from Hobby Lobby


The America sign on top is from Michael's

The Home canister was a purchase last week from Marshall's on clearance.. it was so nice to be able to go into a store again!  The flag pitcher has Cash's birth date on it ..
The USA beads  were found on Etsy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Last years patriotic home tour 
Our Etsy shop ..



*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

4 comments:

Barb said...

It looks just wonderful!!The Rae Dunn looks good even though it is not exactly patriotic. In fact it makes a good background for all the wonderful red, white, and blue!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love you hutch!! Looks great decorated for the Patriotic Holidays!!
Hugs,
Deb

QuiltShopGal said...

Beautiful. I'm a total newbie to cross-stitch. Do you have a design you would recommend for beginners and any tutorials ?

~Judy~ said...

Everything is perfect. Where is the flag garland from?