Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Penelope and Peep 2


Good morning!
This is Penelope and Peep stitched by Kimberly at Fat Quarter shop and finished by me :) It is stitched on aqua Fashion Flair fabric you can see that here 
This is my Penelope and Peep .. you can read more about here  you can find the pdf chart in our etsy shop and also find the actual chart in shops!


Since we are not able to go to shop at this time .. I found this frame in my stash of frames ( found on clearance or thrifting ) It was gold and I chalk painted it Picket fence from Lori Holt's Chalky paint ..I used a pale orange fabric for the back and of course used sticky board .. I made a bow with aqua check ribbon .. burlap ribbon and a flower ..
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

1 comment:

Sam I Am...... said...

Love, Love, Love!!! Penelope and Peep has to be my favorite of all time! Did you use Denim blue for dyeing (Rit)? I love your fabric color as I think it really sets off your other colors! Gorgeous! I am ordering but I need to check my supplies for some other "needs" and of course, there is Stitch Maynia to prep for. Stay well and safe!