Sunday, March 1, 2020

Crunch 2

Good morning!
This is Crunch #2 stitched by Chelsea and finished by me :)
Crunch is available here in our Etsy shop ..


Chelsea stitched Crunch on blue evenweave that we Rit Dyed and coffee tea dyed ..
I finished it on a paddle from Lela Mae designs 
I mounted it on sticky board with 2 layers of batting underneath , I added orange gingham checks to another sticky board for the backing ..
I made a bow from Bee cute lace  and burlap ribbon then  
added 2 little carrots 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

This weeks video ..


**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hi! I have searched your crochet labels and I found the posts where you are working on the aqua blue flower blanket, I spotted on one of your home tours <3, do you have any tips or suggestions? I am a fairly new crocheter,and it looks like you can whip up these gorgeous afghans in record time!
Thank you, Abby (abbysway.blogspot.com)