Saturday, February 22, 2020

The Cutest Box of Chickens 2

Good morning! 
Remember Chelsea's cutest box of chickens ? This is Rooster and  Hens .. Little house Needleworks 
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
I had to stitch it for myself and finish it the same way! I used Classic Colorworks floss in Barn Door, Ladybug. Rainshower . Wagon Wheel .Bamboo and Chopped chives .. Chelsea had changed up the colors and also added 2 chickens where the person was so I copied ! :) A lot of the colors are in our Spring floss pack 

The egg box I bought last year at Michael's and knew it would be perfect for her finish and luckily they are carrying them again this year ,,
I mounted my stitching on sticky board with 2 layers of batting .. and mounted blue checks on sticky board for the backing which I glued to the top of the box .. I added 3 chicks to mine with some flowers and raffia
I just love it !

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop ..




*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          


3 comments:

Pscutt said...

These are too cute! I looked in my Michaels for the boxes (also the tins you used for crunch) and they didn’t have them. I asked a salesperson about them and she looked at me like a was growing a second head! I’ll keep my eyes open...I might find them or something similar.
Great blog, full of ideas....thank you!

Barb said...

I need to check my Michaels. I love both finishes!

Linda M said...

I couldnt stand it, my Michaels had the egg boxes and the tins. So, of course, I had to buy both.
I love to watch your Utube. It's my Saturday highlight! You have definately taught me to look at everything in a different light as far as finishing goes. I also have a local Hobby Lobby which I shop at regularly too. I have to shop alone though because nobody else wants to shop as long as I do. LOL.
Thanks for all you do to keep us inspired with new ideas!
May you have a blessed day.