Thursday, February 20, 2020

Hello Spring 2

Good morning! 
This is Hello Spring from our Stitching Housewives Etsy shop .. stitched by Chelsea and finished by me ..
I found the little pedestal at Hobby Lobby .. I Mounted the stitching on sticky board with batting underneath  and mounted black buffalo checks on sticky board for the backing ..

I made a bow from 2 different ribbons .. added a red polka dot covered button with a chicken on top ..
Here is Crunch hanging out in the new hutch
and my finish of Hello Spring on the canister from Michael's..
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop ..
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
This weeks video ..


**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

1 comment:

craftygirl said...

Did you find the pedestal frame at Hobby Lobby recently? I searched all over their website for it and can’t find it.