Sunday, February 23, 2020

Happy 4th of July 2

Happy Sunday!
This is Happy 4th Of July from Tiny Modernist .. stitched by Kimberly at Fat Quarter Shop and finished by me ..

Calvin had to get up close and personal :)
I found the planked finishing piece at Walmart .. I mounted the stitching on sticky board with 2 layers of batting underneath. I  also mounted red polka dots and blue checks on sticky board for behind the stitched piece..
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
I added a patriotic ribbon bow with a wood star that I chalk painted and then topped with a covered button ..
I also stitched this piece and you can read more about that here  

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

This weeks video ..

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

4 comments:

Julie said...

This is so adorable! I need to find a Canadian version! ❤️

Pscutt said...

Love seeing Calvin wanting to get into the spotlight! Finishes are awesome as always!

Barb said...

What a good frame to put that design on. Of course, your finishing is wonderful as usual!

Helen L said...

both are beautiful finishes Priscilla! :-)Such a cute little stitchery. I like how you made Kimberly's more tailored, knowing that she doesn't like lots of ruffles! :-) Hugs, H