Monday, February 24, 2020

Collector’s Heart


Good morning!
This is the 2020 Collector's Heart from Heart In  Hand Needleart .. stitched by Kimberly at  The Fat Quarter shop and finished by me ..
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****I mounted the stitching on sticky board with 2 layers of batting ..I mounted taupe checks on sticky board and also dark red polka dots  another piece of sticky board .. I added the Lori Holt Lace  to the top of the red polka dot fabric then glued the stitching to the taupe checks and then to the red polka dots ..
I found this wood piece at Hobby Lobby and chalk painted it picket fence from Lori Holt's Chalky paint line .. I added a bow of taupe gingham checks to finish it off .. It looks so pretty with the Heart In Hand freebie Always you can read more about here 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

This weeks video ..



**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

1 comment:

TimeforTea said...

It looks awesome. 😁😁😍