Monday, January 13, 2020

Winter in the Hutch

Good morning!
The hutch is all decorated for Winter ! I found this hutch on Craig's list a couple years ago and chalk painted and distressed it .. It was a Hunter green color when I found it ..
Of course there is stitching included!
All colored text is clickable for more info

The holiday Hoopla from With Thy Needle and Thread .. Winter smalls from Lizzie Kate 


Baby its Cold Outside ..Heartstring Samplery ..With Thy Needle and Thread Jolly Happy Soul


Year in Chalk ..Hands on Design and next to the hutch Seasons in Chalk art Winter ..my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration from Hands On Design and me :)


I found the Winter Wonderland sign at Homegoods on clearance after Christmas and its perfect for Winter ..

I used the farmhouse rag garland from our friend Rich for the topper with some flocked greenery 
there is a vintage scale topped with a galvanized container filled with greenery ..reindeer and vintage chickens
I have a strand of twinkling lights woven through the shelves and another strand of white lights on top .. A putz type house sits on the bottom shelf .. the wood tree on the middle shelf came from an antique mall


Thanks so much for stopping by! 


*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

4 comments:

Barb said...

The hutch looks wonderful and very cozy for the winter!

Sheila said...

Oh my word Priscilla.....it looks beautiful.
I think this has to be my favorite yet.
Hugs-x-

Kathy H said...

Thanks for sharing all your great ideas. I always enjoy looking at all your projects.

Sam I Am...... said...

I love your hutch! Of course, lights are a necessity! I have lights everywhere. It's a good thing I live far away from all those stores or I would be broke. So many darling things and your stitchery is always gorgeous! TYFS