Sunday, January 12, 2020

Snowman Tiered Tray

Good morning! 
The Tiered tray is all set for winter and snowman season! 
Got all 5 in the photo :) 
I loved this tray decorated with Santa Mugs so much that I had to use my snowmen mugs in the same way .. 

all of these snowmen mugs and salt and pepper shakers have been found in thrift shops
My favorite are the 3 little guys in front and those are Fitz and Floyd 
Calvin is still waiting for Halloween decorations to come out again .

I found this tray at Hobby Lobby .. and added greenery and buffalo check bows .. I also found the buffalo check tray at Hobby Lobby on clearance ..
Thanks so much for stopping by!
This weeks video


*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

3 comments:

Carol is Sewbizzy said...

I love everything you put together...ordered me a 3 tiered tray from Hobby Lobby...if we had one close, I would be in trouble...thanks for sharing Priscilla...

Sam I Am...... said...

Those snow guys are do cute! And yes, how DID you get all 5 in that picture? You're amazing! YOu could have a side gigi as pet photogrpher!

Rebecca said...

Love all your decorations but those fur babies take the show. I don’t know how you get 5 to pose, I can manage one!! I aim the phone at him and he comes to see if it is food. Calvin looks so much like him. Thanks for sharing.