Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Our Collaboration Videos With Fat Quarter Shop



Happy New Year ! 
In April Chelsea and I took a trip to the Fat Quarter Shop .. we did a series of videos and here they all are in one place !
First up was the live question and answer video ..
Tips for Stitching in hand video ..
Finishing your stitching with Sticky board and ruffles
Another finishing video .. for Land that I Love
Finishing the Lori Holt Stitch cards

How I use washers and magnets to finish projects .. and finishing round pieces

our stitchmaynia plans!

some of our favorite cross stitch pieces 


Hobby Lobby Haul to decorate a tiered tray !

decorating a tiered tray 

Our favorite cross stitch items...
How we use fancy floss ...
we will be going back to Fat Quarter Shop again this year .. so if you have any video's you would like to see leave a comment below!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

2 comments:

Helen L said...

thanks for posting them all in one place: I'm going to watch them all!! And Happy New Year!! :-) Hugs, H

loriginsberg said...

I would love to see a video on how you make bows and embellish them with picks and flowers and greenery. I need help! Thank you for all the inspiration.