Thursday, January 9, 2020

My Favorite Crochet Infinity Scarf 2019

Happy Thursday!
I decided to make a couple new scarves for the granddaughters and here they are ...It only takes a couple hours for each .. I have made a lot of these scarves in both this width (10 rows) and the 20 row size ..You can read more about the other scarves here  .. and get the pattern there too ..
 I use a size H hook I crochet very loosely and I like these a little tighter ..
I needed to try them on .. so all the dogs became scarf models .. Piper
Ronnie
Nala
and Sam wanted a head wrap ..:)
 All you need is a skein of yarn.. (I use I Love this Yarn from Hobby Lobby )and a couple hours to whip one up!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

3 comments:

Sam I Am...... said...

Your models are so cute! This is awesome that you posted this because I found her several years ago and made one of her cowls and loved it but couldn't remember her name! Thank you so much! They were easy and quick and made the nicest gifts plus I made one for myself and loved it but then I couldn't find her! I am thrilled! I love the ones you made with that variegated yarn...very pretty! I might make one tonight! LOL! Have a great evening!

Jane ayres said...

Thank you for the link to the crochet scarfs.. I’ve recently learnt to crochet and made a granny square blanket .. the scarf was easy to make though it took me longer than a couple of hours .. I also now learnt a new crochet stitch .. will be making a few more for gifts . Hugs Jane

Oliva Ohlson said...

Piper is simply adorable!!!