Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Hello Winter!

Happy Wednesday!
The chalkboard in the kitchen is all ready for winter !
Ronnie is all kinds of appalled that Calvin is on the chalkboard and she is not :) This chalkboard gets changed out for all the seasons and holidays..
boy oh boy .. I hated to erase that Christmas one .. But this one is just as cute and festive!
a snowman .. a snowkitty ..and a snowchicken all welcome winter ...with the snow falling around them ..
 Calvin is perched on the snowman's head ..keeping watch for his next victim !
The frame is vintage .. a piece I found thrifting ..
Calvin of course loves the chalkboard ..Ronnie and Piper .. not so much !
thanks so much for stopping by!

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

8 comments:

ytsmom said...

Love the Calvin and chicken snowman. Sorry Ronnie, next time!! After all, you are in a chart!!

Martha said...

Ronnie has his own Needleminder, after all! I fully finished Snowy Chalkful just in time for our youngest daughter’s birthday party tonight! She’s 30! Yikes! I just love it displayed on its stand.

Sam I Am...... said...

Too funny! Love your WInter chalk and at least you have pictures of the chalk art you do. But it must be hard to erase them.

Rebecca said...

Too cute. I was enjoying the kitty snowman I totally missed Calvin on snowman’s head,,🙀😻

Sheila said...

That's lovely Priscilla.
I may have to adopt the tradition of keeping up Winter themed decorations even though we don't really get much in the way of real snow in our area. It would be lovely to have something snowy inside.
Hugs-x-

Helen L said...

Such a cute chalkboard! I love your lettering: very beautiful! And you are so creative: a snow cat! :-) Hugs, H

Hazel said...

Love your decor!

Kellie said...

Is there a place where I can buy patterns for the xstitch.