Thursday, January 2, 2020

Chelsea's finishes from 2019


Good morning!
Happy New Year !
These are all Chelsea's stitching and my finishing of her pieces from 2019
****all colored text is clickable for more details)****

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
First up Santa's List from Country Cottage Needleworks 

Bless our Home ..Country Cottage Needleworks 

Lizzie Kate Spring smalls

Easter Peep from With Thy Needle and Thread 

Heart In Hand Spring Whirlygig 

Threads that bind Punch Needle

 Heart In Hand Summer Whirlygig

Liberty Jar .. Midwest Cross stitch retreat Chalkfull.. my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands on Design

Summer Whirlygigs from Heart In Hand 

Heart In Hand Merry Making Mini 4th of July
Happy 4th of July from Tiny Modernist
Sunflower Sampler from Heart In Hand.. you can read more about these 3 here 


Red White and Bloom from Country Cottage Needleworks

Free.. Heart In Hand 

Christmas Cheer leaflet from Heart In Hand 

Home Sweet Haunted Home by Fairy Wool In the Wood 
Boo Chalkfull .. my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design
The little Jack O Lantern exclusive for the retreat

 Halloween -Tout Simplement ( Quite Simply Halloween ) from Jardin Prive

 Little House Needleworks Autumn ABC's 

 Every Heart by Country Cottage Needleworks

Halloween Medley from Heart In Hand Needleart

 Pumpkin Hollow Farms by Little House Needleworks

 Spirits and Spells from With Thy Needle and Thread

Chicken Joy .. stitching with the housewives 

Country Cottage Needleworks Holly Jolly Be Joyful from Heart In Hand Needleart



Fall Whirlygig  Heart In Hand 

Country Cottage Needleworks Christmas Cookies 
Snow Love also by Country Cottage Needleworks



 Christmas from the Prairie Schooler Christmas alphabet


and her last finish for 2019 is Merry Mouse With Thy Needle and Thread
 I finished this for here in a round shape with Lori Holt vintage trim .. and a plaid ruffle ..I mounted it on top of a dollar store wreath .. added some extra picks to the top a ticking stripe bow and a merry and bright ornament ..It is stith=ched on 28 count light grey coffee / tea dyed fabric .. and we love the way it turned out!
That is 34 finishes in 2019!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
This weeks video ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

4 comments:

Martha said...

Love each one (and I added some of these to my wish list, too.) Chelsea, how did you do that many with a baby?!? Congratulations on a very successful year. Happy New Decade to you both!

Helen L said...

oh my goodness, I am stunned at how many finishes she has!!! How do you do it?!!! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing all that stitchy goodness!! :-) Hugs, H

Carol Leatherman said...

Oh my! She has inherited your stitching abilities. And that is a lot of finishes for one year, and she has three children and a husband and CHICKENS to take care of - you go, girl! The cross stitch finishes are all so lovely.

Karen said...

Oh my, so many beautiful finishes, Chelsea.