Sunday, December 29, 2019

I stitched my way through 2019






Good morning!
This post is all my finishes for 2019 .. There is a lot of them! A lot more than I thought I stitched! First up The truck from Winter Wonderland Farm .. my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design
*** All colored Text is clickable for more info ***
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

Snowy string ..Lizzie Kate 

Candy Cane Wishes .. With Thy Needle and Thread 

Snowbirds.. With Thy Needle and Thread

Year of Celebrations ..Hands on Design

Baby It's cold Outside ..Heartstring Samplery 

Ready Set Snow .. Hands on Design

January ..Prairie Schooler 

Year of Celebrations ..Hands on Design 

Carrots and Cottontails Farm ..my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands on Design



Welcome Spring ..With Thy Needle and Thread 

Spring String ..Lizzie Kate 


Bent Creek Easter Row 

Year Of Celebrations ..Hands oN Design

Tulip Festival ..With Thy Needle and Thread 

Spring Has Sprung ..Country Cottage Needleworks 

The Truck from Carrots and Cottontails Farm ..my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design

Holiday Hoopla With Thy needle and Thread 

With Thy Needle and Thread Spring Fling 

Heart In Hand Spring Whirlygig 

Hands On Design .. More Chocolate Bunnies 

Heart In Hand Rabbit Patch 

House on A Hill .. Hands On Design 

White Christmas Ornaments ..Hands on Design 

The truck from Queen Bee Flower Farm .. chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design

Liberty Jar and small ..Chalkfull ..my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design

Harvest Chalkfull my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design

Summer Whirygig ..Heart In Hand 

Star Spangled Swine Farm .. my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design


Every Heart ..Country Cottage Needleworks 

Holiday Hoopla ..With Thy Needle and Thread 

June squaredance ..Heart In Hand 

Land That I Love .. Country Cottage Needleworks 

Happy 4th Of July .. Tiny Modernist 

O Be Joyful .. Heart In Hand 

Hen Peck .. Plum Street 

Freedom Reigns ..Silver Creek Samplers 

Quaker Flag .. the Stitcherhood 

The Truck from Star Spangled Swine Farm .. my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands on Design

Liberty Hill Farm .. Silver Creek Samplers 

The truck from Star Spangled Swine Farm my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands on Design

Heart In Hand .. Christmas Cheer 2 and Christmas Cheer 3 



Seasons In chalkart .. HoHoHO ..Just Cross Stitch Magazine ..my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design

Merry Christmas To All by Heart In Hand
Christmas Cheer from Country Cottage Needleworks

Holly Jolly Holiday Both from Heart In Hand ..Jingle is from Christmas Cheer..

3 more Jolly July Ornaments 

August Squaredance .. Heart in Hand 

Boo Chalkfull .. my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands on Design

Ye Old Crow from Heart In Hand Needleart 

Autumn Whirlygig .. Heart In Hand 

Christmas Cheer from Heart In Hand Needleart 

 The Cat and the Moon by With Thy needle and Thread

Halloween Greetings from Teresa Kogut

Heart In Hand September Square Dance 

Chalkfull Boo my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On design for the Lela Mae designs fall retreat

Jack O Lantern Junction Farm .. my chalk board to cross stitch collab with Hands on design

Prairie Schooler Witching hour

Heart In Hand October Merry Making Mini 

Chicken Joy .. Stitching With The Housewives .. Priscilla (me ) and Chelsea :)

With Thy Needle and Thread .. Halloween Hoopla

Bittersweet and broomsticks from With Thy Needle and Thread

Jack Frost's Tree Farm from Little house Needleworks

Merry Chalkfull..my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with   Hands On design

Hallowday Inn from With Thy Needle and Thread

Heart In Hand Wee Santa 2019

Coupe de Noel by Collection Tra la La

 Holly Jolly Farm 
My chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands on Design

Winter Whirlygig ..Heart In Hand 

Glitter Village ..Country Cottage Needleworks

Merry Christmas My Deer by Country Cottage Needleworks 

 Holly Jolly farm ( my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands on Design )
bringing home the tree just the car portion from Lori Holt 


Prairie Schooler Christmas Alphabet 

Snowy .. my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design !

 Holly Jolly Farm ( my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands on Design)

and last ... the 2019 Prairie Schooler Santa
106 finishes for 2019 !

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

22 comments:

Rebecca said...

Amazing. All lovely. Because of your inspiration I think I purchased most of these ;-D The basket holding them is about full LOL, but finishes —-maybe in 2020. Happy New Year!!

Stacie Risen said...

Congrats on all your wonderful creations and finishes! It's always a pleasure to see them. I look forward to your new designs and more fabulous finishes. Thank you for being such an inspiration. Many blessings to you and your family in 2020 ♡

Unknown said...

Where do you get the energy to do so many. Thanks for sharing your talent and time. Happy New year.

Karen Gieselman said...

These are beautiful! I loved looking at them and remembering seeing them and had to run and order a lot of them. You have brought such joy and spark to the cross stitch community! Thanks sweetie!

Kayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy said...

What a scroll through the year! If I could pick a favorite, it might be the cat we all came to call Calvin. I just love that one...so retro. I also love The Glitter Village and what's not to love about a PS Santa!
Happy New Year - Thanks for all the inspiration over the years. When I retired from teaching 5 and 1/2 years ago I had taken a long break from stitching. Your blog was the first I found and I have been a stitching machine since.

Kayla said...

This is an impressive list!! And they are all beautiful! Thanks for all the inspiration!!

KBee Creations said...

Beautiful creations! You are such an inspiration for new cross stitchers like myself and the seasoned cross stitchers. Thank you for sharing!

Kaisievic said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! So many gorgeous designs and your finishing is so amazing!

Ilary said...

Ohhh my good your job is wonderful priscilla

Shelly said...

Beautiful as always, Priscilla! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Lydia said...

Wow! I waited with breath held to find out the total . . .106. Wow! Congratulations! Amazing stitching.

Carol said...

What a beautiful year of stitching and finishing you've had, Priscilla! Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy 2020 ♥

Kelly Tadlock said...

You have inspired so many of us to get stitching!!! And your finishes are beautiful and belong in a magazine!!! Than you for sharing your talents with us. May you and yours have a Blessed New Year!

Carol Leatherman said...

WOW!! This is amazing - and they all look SO awesome!!! I just love what you do, and how you finish them - your talent is immense - your eye for color and scale is tremendous. Thank you so much for sharing your terrific work with all of us!

Barb said...

Thank you so much for sharing these! You are truly an inspiration to all of us!!!!

Laura Love said...

Wow! You did get a lot accomplished! Such GORGEOUS finishes!

CherylM said...

Your finishes are all amazing. When you have a passion, the days are never long enough! I am an early riser as well. I can hardly wait to start my day.

Helen L said...

Wow! I'm stunned!!! I could never finish that much in a year!!! Congrats on all those beautiful finishes!! Hugs, H

Gwen said...

What an impressive collection. It's great to them finished and enjoyed and not in a drawer or box [maybe one day :-)] Let the new of stitching/finishing begin. Thanks for your inspiration.

Stephanie Wild said...

Beautiful! You have inspired me to pick up cross stitching after thirty years. I have yet to finally finish my pieces, but you have given me the courage to try in 2020.Thank you! 😊

disney@heart said...

I loved everything you did so happy to have found you and Chelsea this year reinvigorated my stitching and made it fun, really can't thank you both enough for sharing such darling stitches gardening recipes dying fabric, it feels like you are friends.