Wednesday, June 12, 2019

America!

 Good morning!
The chalkboard in the kitchen is all set with the stars and stripes!
 This chalkboard hangs in my kitchen and I change it out for all the seasons and holidays ..
The frame is from a yard sale and I had a board cut to fit and painted it with chalkboard paint..
You can see those star spangled swine hanging out on the wall in the dining room ..

I love to decorate in all the red white and blue of the season!
sometimes you need a little help:)
Thanks so much for stopping by !

**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

last years patriotic home tour 



If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Barb said...

Just beautiful and what sweet helpers!

katie1724 said...

Beautiful!! Love the helpers 😁