Wednesday, April 3, 2019

We have shirts!


Happy Wednesday!
We are so excited ! WE Have Shirts! Click here  
to get yours!
Since we started our You Tube channel we get asked weekly for shirts .. so here they are and we couldn't be more excited and grateful to Fat Quarter Shop for making these available!
apparently Ronnie is a little upset there isn't one for her :)
                             If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Oliva Ohlson said...

I love your shirts!!! I can't wait to get mine!!!

Arlene G said...

Just ordered mine!! I had ordered the Vintage Farm Girl earlier in the week. Fat Quarter shop is a new favorite of mine.

Freeman said...

Good day !!
We are Christian Organization formed to help people in need of help,such as
financial assistance, Do you need a loan to pay your bills? Do you need
Personal Business Car or Student loans? Need a loan for various other
purposes? If yes contact us today.
Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.
Email: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
Text or call: +1-586-331-5557.
Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.