Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The Prettiest Bunny in the Garden


Good morning!
Isn't she the prettiest bunny in the garden ?


I love drawing up new chalkboards for the season and this one just screams Spring! I would so love to stitch this one!
 Ronnie is loving the new chalkboard and that black lump on the next chair is Calvin hiding out :)



This is a vintage frame that I had a board cut to fit and painted with chalkboard paint it hangs on the wall going into the kitchen from the family room ,,



The tulip wreath that we showed the tutorial for is right across from the chalkboard on the basement door ..

Spring has definitely arrived inside but there is snow falling outside !



                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/


5 comments:

Parchesdeamor said...

Hola Priscilla
es hermoso todo lo que haces día a día y eres un motivo de inspiración ´para todas las que te seguimos tanto en Istagram como por aquí. No hay dia que no te visite jajja pero esta vez decidi escribirte aquí en tu blog para decirte que me encanta tui cuadro , toda tu casa y tus bellos perritos y gatico jajja. Me encantaría perderme en cada rincón de tu bella casa para poder admirar de cerca cada detalle de tu decoración jajja solo me pregunto..... como le haras para limpiar tantas cosas y con cuidado de no romperlas jajja
Aprecio todo lo que haces y en especial que lo compartas con las que te admiramos. Lastima que no domino muy bien el ingles pues pienso que seria mas fluida nuestra conversación
Un abrazo y saludos a tu hija que tiene la suerte de tenrete y compartir esta gran y bella pasión contigo.

Tu fiel seguidora
Dianet de Parches de amor (Blog)
@parchesdeamor

Sam I Am...... said...

You are so talented! I don't know how you do it all. I used to be able to do lots and have lots of energy...now...I'm a slug! LOL! LOve your bunny and your wreath!

Unknown said...

Pretty Spring bunny and a cheerful and welcoming kitchen with Ronnie and Calvin:) Kathleen in Az

Barb said...

The bunny is beautiful. I love seeing her among all the lovely spring flowers!

Md Solaiman Hossain said...

What a great post guy you have published . I'm impressed to see your shared . and much thanks for this post . Clipping Path | Remove White Background | Product Photo Editing