Monday, February 25, 2019

Spring in the Hutch

Happy Monday friends!
The family room hutch is all decorated for Spring!
****All colored text is clickable to find out more about it****
This is the hutch I bought from Craig's list that was hunter green .. I chalk painted and distressed it ..there is lots of spring stitching on display in here so lets look at some of them! On the wall is Spring Seasons in chalk from Hands on design and me ..:) The round piece on the scale is Woolemina from Plum Street Samplers

Easter Parade from With thy Needle and Thread 
 
Spring Gathering from Scattered Seed Samplers


Lizzie Kate Spring String

The full and fabulous rag garland from our friend at Rich Chintz Cottage on instagram .. and yes he sells them ( if you want one just message him on instagram !!
along with a lambs ear garland and pink floral blossom sprigs on top ..
I love this huge pop of spring in the family room!

thanks so much for stopping by!


2018 spring home tour ...

                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

So many beautiful stitching, Rich Chantz garlands are so beautiful.

Nancy said...

Love all your stitching and decorations. Priscilla, I don’t know if you shop at Pier 1 but they have black and white gingham bunnies��

Barb said...

Oh the hutch looks wonderful! Really puts me in a spring mood in spite of our unusually cold temps!

Karenann S. said...

Your stitch work is so beautiful, and I love the way you decorated the beautiful china cabinet! You have definitely put a little "Spring" in this very cold day!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!