Saturday, December 8, 2018

Christmas in the Foyer

 Good morning!
There is a lot of Joy in the foyer :)
This Country Cottage Needleworks Ornamental Joy sits on the chest .. with Dept. 56 Santa's a big estate sale find Santa and a Joy sign I made from Hobby Lobby wood letters .. The coffee filter wreath also has a Joy ornament in the center ..
 an old Santa became the "frame " for Santa's List ..another Country Cottage piece..
On the table by the door ..Plum Street Samplers Merry one ..Dept. 56 Santa and a sign from Hobby Lobby .. The lantern has a mailbox garland I bought on clearance last year at Walmart and 2 Little wood signs from Walmart stuck in it ..
 The tree is flocked and I found it at a church rummage sale for 2.00 ..I stuck it in the basket and decorated it with red gingham words from Target .. red chicken wire ribbon and plaid ribbon .. white reindeer from Dollar Tree and the plaid ornaments were from Michael's a couple years ago ..

 next to the table is a vintage child's wheelbarrow with a bushel basket and a feather tree inside ..decorated with glass ornaments .. the bottom of the table has another Dept 56 Santa and a printers tray we made..with our Cricut
 Christmas Rules from Lizzie Kate sits on an old piece of fence an top of a chalkboard ..a little light up glitter house sits on a stool next to it..
 JOY!
 the plaid and gingham ornaments on the tree..since we don't have a railing yet I lined the stairs with lanterns with battery operated candles inside .. it looks so pretty all lit up!
Thanks so much for your visit!
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

janie said...

Everything is beautiful. Lots of work I am sure!!!

Enjoy and thanks for sharing your beautiful home, Janie

Sam I Am...... said...

So beautiful, Priscilla! You go to so much work to make it that way too. I dragged up some stuff from the basement today but can't find my lights....woe is me! LOL! I must admit I was busy making advent gifts to exchange with my daughter and I do have some Christmas gifts to still make. I make most of my gifts except for a toy for the grands. They're getting older and although they appreciate Grandma's hand mades I remember my kids at that age and it is all about the toys! LOL! Much Joy to you and your family at this special time of year!

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I love your house tour video! Thank you! Just wonderful!

Barb said...

Very welcoming!! I do like the lanterns on the stairs. I bet it looks wonderful after dark.

Sandi Magle said...

You have so much holiday decor crammed into your posts. All so pretty and festive, thanks for sharing.