Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Christmas Home Tour

Click the arrow below for the Christmas Home tour! 



Thanks so much for your visit!
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Darlene Gardner said...

WOW! Amazing and I know you love enjoying it all during the holidays! I decorate everywhere in my house too, but you put me to shame! Wondering where your frosty forest is this year? Loved the way you finished that in the window last year. Are you saving it for winter decor? My house is almost all decorated downstairs and partly done upstairs, except for the Christmas trees. I love looking at your decorated home for every season.

Aurita said...

Oh my god, that is beautiful, please tell me that you hired like 100 people to help you decorate, if you tell me only you, your daughter,and husband did all that, I will feel quite inadequate. Wow gorgeous

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Priscilla!!!!
Absolutely amazing!! I have always said that you are the Queen of vignettes and that still holds true!! Beautiful! I have shared your video on my face book site!! Thanks so much for the inspiration and for sharing your lovely home all decked out for the Season!!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Barb said...

Thanks so much for that fabulous tour!!

Joan said...

Gorgeousness all around! Your home could be in a Hallmark movie, it's so festive! I love it all. Thank you so much for posting all year. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope the New Year brings many adventures to you all.

Unknown said...

OUah c'est vraiment superbe, j'adore votre décoration à chaque saison mais Noël est encore plus beau !!!