Friday, May 11, 2018

Strawberries!

 Good morning!
I stitched this Strawberry House from Little House Needleworks last year and finished it on this piece I found at Hobby Lobby   But then I stitched a bee piece that I knew would be perfect for the frame so off it came and I knew I would have to find another way to display it .. I found this wood piece at Hobby Lobby and painted it with chalkboard paint .. I also go the cute little strawberry buttons there ..

I added a red gingham bow and some of the little buttons and a few chalk doodles and I love it!

 Now onto Chelsea's strawberries.. this is Lizzie Kate seasons Summer..
 I mounted it on sticky board and added a homespun ruffle .. I made a strawberry from felt ..it is adorable.. its mounted with magnets onto the thrift store tray ..She stitched Spring and I made the carrot


so summer needed a strawberry!


 So there are our 2 strawberry pieces .. don't you love them!
****Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

4 comments:

Pam in Virginia said...

Each of these is just delightful. Chelsea must be so pleased with your finishes of her needlework. And the Strawberry House is just eye-popping. Gotta have it! And what a find with those strawberry buttons - so perfect!

gmp said...

Everything is so pretty! I just love your finishes!! You are so creative, you have a real eye for just what a piece needs to put it over the top!

Sandy said...

I do love them. Adorable.

Kris said...

Super cute!!!
I bought a small cross stitch. I'm gonna do it!
xo Kris