Monday, December 11, 2017

The Red and Black Flocked tree

Good morning!
I am here to share the big flocked tree in the living room with you today!
 The living room has 4 trees and this is the 3 rd one I am sharing .. This year I decorated the tree with lots of black check ribbons and red white check and stripe ribbons.. It has been so hard to get any good photos lately because it has been cloudy... but this is the best I can do right now.. If it gets sunny I will try and add some better photos.. This tree is prelit and from Walmart..


 I have lots of silvery and icy looking ornaments .. book page ornaments we made
 red berries, and vintage shiny brite ornaments..
 I love the mix of all the different patterns of ribbons!

 I made a tree topper out of a vintage tray ..and then decided I didn't like it on top..so now it is front and center on the tree..  This tree was bought this year and you can't form the branches .. it does its own thing and I couldn't get the tray to sit right on top.. I have this same tree in my family room but it was bought several years ago so you fluff the branches .. the new one you don't . So anyway I like the tray better in the middle since I couldn't get the branches to lay right around it!
The frosty forest in the vintage window is on display right next to the tree..I have 4 of the glitter houses form Homegoods TJ Maxx under the tree and those are lit with Christmas lights..

The Christmas Home Tour video..

Hope you are all decorated and feeling festive! Thanks so much for all your comments and visits ..I truly appreciate all of you!

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

4 comments:

Karen Gieselman said...

This is such a pretty tree! I just love all of your decorations. I bet it is a wonderland when your family is all there.

CathieJ said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

You put alot of love in your trees, figuring out what looks right. The houses are bright and cheery:).
Kathleen in Az

Maggee said...

Ooooh that is a beauty! I love the look with all the different ribbons too! And the home made ornaments--great ideas! In fact, you reminded me that I bought some little chalk ornaments last winter that I have neglected to put out! The houses underneath are the perfect touch! Hugs!