Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Christmas in the China Cabinet




Happy Tueday!
One of my favorite places to decorate for Christmas is the china cabinet in the kitchen.. It was oak until we decided to paint it with chalk paint..
I have quite a few vintage Santa cups that I love to place in there..


Bottle brush trees fill the cups...

The Santa plate was bought for me when I was a baby ..
Cotton branches , and greenery decorate the top..a wreath with Prairie Schooler hangs on the door..
A  vintage scale sits on the hutch with another Santa mug ,,Santa salt and pepper shakers sit on a vintage tray from the thrift store ..
Don't you just love Christmas decorations!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A cheerful Christmas cabinet with all the smiling Santas:).
Merry Christmas! Kathleen in Az

Katrina said...

Hi Priscilla, I just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. I have so enjoyed reading your wonderful and inspiring blog this year, especially seeing all your Christmas decorations, and even more so, watching your You Tube videos with Chelsea. You are both so talented and it is such a pleasurefinding out what you have both been up to each week, you both certainly put a smile on my face that's for sure. All the best for 2018, and wishing you many happy stitches.
Katrina (A Kiwi Stitching) in New Zealand.

Laura Love said...

Love all your Vintage Santas! I think it is neat that you got a Santa plate when you were a baby and still have it :) My Aunt Char is also a vintage Santa Collector. She lives alone and probably has 30 or 40 totes full of Santas! She puts them out every year and I swear that there is barely enough room in her small house for her with all of them out - LOL :)