Sunday, December 31, 2017

Chalkboarding my way through 2017


Happy New Years Eve!
Let's take  a tour of this years chalkboards! Above was our winter mantel..

The seasonal chalkboard that hangs in the kitchen decorated for winter...Winter Wonderland



Be My Valentine ...in February



The chalkboards that became the Chalk for the Home series in cross stitch Tulip House



Hippity Hop Chalkboard ..


Spring Chalkboard on the mantel



A truck full of daisies chalkboard


The end of April brought a Springy chicken on the chalkboard..


Th truck with the daisies was switched up to Red White and blue farm 


Chalk for the Home chalkboards that became the cross stitched Rose Cottage..



America the Beautiful !

In August the Bees were Buzzing!


Chelsea's chalkboard that is 6' by 3'

Sunflower Farm on the mantel ...

Pumpkin Patch  Farm brought in the Fall season...


The Chalk for the Home series for Fall brought Sunflower Manor in cross stitch..

Pumpkin Farm was the Fall Mantel chalkboard...



Happy Halloween !

to end the year Holly Jolly Farm Chalkboard !



And on the mantel ...Santa's Tree Farm!
It;s the most wonderful time of the year in a vintage frame..



And the last Chalk for the Home .. Let it Snow Bungalow.. the chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design and me ! That is a lot of chalkboards! Can you tell I love the vintage trucks!?!
Yesterday's You Tube video!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a safe and Happy New Year !

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

13 comments:

Unknown said...

do you draw those beautiful chalk pictures? if you do you are one talented lady.

Karen Gieselman said...

You amaze me so much! I wish I had a bit of your talent! Thank you for sharing with us your beautiful items!

Sandra said...

Love all your chalkboard. I hope in 2018 we can see you Truck Chalkboards in cross stitch! You are an amazing creative woman!

Connie said...

Oh my goodness, I love this post! Your chalkboard art is outstanding.
I especially like the old truck, too. I'm going to stop typing and go back and take another look at all your fantastic art.
Happy New Year!
Connie :)

Karyn said...

Oh Priscilla, you have accomplished so much this year, and have allowed us all to get to you and your daughter through Flosstube, that my hat goes off to you for the most accomplished stitching sister.
Your chalkboards are gorgeous and each one is it's own work of art, and would be stunning as cross stitch...just saying'. My husband even started following you on Instagram, as he claims it's to see sweet Ronnie, but he also loves your artistic endeavors. Men are such funny beings. :)
I look forward to another year of inspiration and adoration for all that you do, you are a true artisan.
Happy New Year! Hugs


Sandy's Stitching said...

What a pleasure it is to follow your awesome talents.Thank you and Chelsea for sharing your love for cross stitching and your other amazing talents and your lives.

Laura Love said...

Gorgeous designs! All I can think of now when I see your chalkboards is..."Oh I would LOVE to stitch that" LOL - You are so talented!

Unknown said...

All of them so colorful and cheerful:).
Kathleen in Az

magicalmamablog.com said...

These are all so gorgeous! I wish I could pull these off in my home!

Carol said...

What a fun recap of your fabulous chalkboards in 2017! I have a feeling a few of these may show up in yours and Cathy's next collaboration :) So glad your talent is paying off for you, Priscilla!

aginglikeafinewine.com said...

I love your chalkboards! You are so incredibly artistic. I just made a chalkboard out of an old dresser mirror frame but I need to get some stencils to use because I'm not artistic...at all. I would love for you to link up with us on Tuesday evening at the Party in Your PJ's link party on aginglikeafinewine.com. I pinned to my Chalkboards to Love board!

Audra @ Renewed Projects said...

What a beautiful round-up of your artwork! You do amazing work with chalk.

DianeM said...

This was such a cool post to see all the chalkboards! So many faves <3
Smiles, DianeM :)