Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Our Halloween Front Porch



Good morning! 
October 1st means it's time to decorate the front porch for Halloween! You can see the Halloween Tree from yesterdays post behind Ronnie ..
I used the Trick and Treat signs I made last year and also the OR that hangs on the door.. The garland around the door is made from decomesh and tulle, little chalkboard signs.. diy ghosts and skeletons from Dollar Tree. there are also purple lights and white lights strung thru it.. the base is a evergreen garland piece in black ..

 The chalkboard Halloween countdown is on display again ...with a pumpkin patch chalkboard sign


 The few zinnia seeds I kind of threw on the ground by the front door are taller than me .. and still going strong!
 We should be having a little cooler weather here in Northern Illinois .. but its still been in the 80's and finally they are calling for rain here this week.. everything is so dry!
Ronnie is ready for all the Trick or Treaters.. she just needs to carve all the pumpkins! :)
All  colored text is  clickable to go see more.. 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Image result for our hearts go out to vegas
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

8 comments:

Unknown said...

The trick or treaters will have a fun walk up to your door, so full of Halloween goodness and with Ronnie greeting them;). Kathleen in Az

Unknown said...

I don't care that I'm older than you - I want you to adopt me so I can live at your Halloween House!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Priscilla,
I always love seeing you Halloween and Fall decor!!!! As lovely as always!! I need to play catch up with your recent posts...
Hugs,
Deb

janicek said...

I just love how Ronnie is in so many of your photos! She's your devoted little blog companion. Beautiful porch decorations!

shirley flavell said...

Absolutely fabulous. What a treat to visit.

Falcon xlr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice Boucher said...

I don’t know where you find the time to do all you do! Any trick or treater would love to ring your doorbell!

Cindy Lou said...

Wow! Too cute !!