Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Halloween in the Foyer

Good morning friends!
Since I decided to do a Halloween tree in the foyer..I figured the whole foyer needed to be all Halloween! Of course those Lizzie Kate Halloween Rules have to be on display! Hanging from the cabinet knob is Pumpkin Patch from Prairie Schooler 
 On top of the cabinet in the foyer there are 2 Prairie Schooler pieces.. Flight Night

 and Witches go Riding.. sweater pumpkins, glitter pumpkins, Dollar Tree crows, cotton branches and black check fabric torn in strips all decorate the top of the cabinet..

Another  Lizzie Kate piece.. Tingles ..mounted on a diy fence with a black pompom garland.. sits at the base of the stairs..
 Of course the Halloween tree and Halloween Banner .. pumpkins, Halloween signs.. even some vintage crochet on top of the wood crate..
The table by the front door has another Prairie Schooler ..Knock Knock.. I made the lantern swag with cotton branches , fall branches and burlap and Halloween plaid ribbon.. The candle is battery operated.. The skeleton and his dog are from the Party Lite home parties many many years ago! I am loving the foyer all decorated for Fall!

If you copy my cross stitch finishing.. please be considerate and link back to my blog or facebook page .. I work hard to make my things original and different ..Thank you in advance..

All colored text is clickable.. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my Halloween foyer!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I for one and I'm sure many of your readers will be more than happy to go trick or treating at your home and enjoy all your stitchery and decor:). Plus a treat too!
Kathleen in Az

shirley flavell said...

Thank you for sharing

DianeM said...

Your foyer decorating is beautiful! The way you finish your projects just adds so much to each project <3 I'm gonna have to stitch one of those Lizzie Kate patterns now! I know it would be a lot of work, but please consider doing a flosstube video tour of your foyer :)
Smiles, DianeM

Arlene G said...

As always I love your cute displays and fresh looks for needlework pieces. I see your cotton stalks...the cotton here in Alabama is just ready to be harvested. The fields are so pretty...almost looks like snow in the south.

Barb said...

Just wonderful!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Love it!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Carol said...

What fun!! I think you could easily charge for house tours of your seasonal decorating :)