Saturday, October 28, 2017

Halloween cookies 2017


 Happy Saturday friends!
Yesterday was Halloween cookie baking day!
Lots of double decker cookies...
 witches, pumpkins and ghosts..
 and only 1 Haunted House.. don't know how I only cut one?!?

chocolate  Skeletons and skeleton cats...

 love the witches..


 I use Mrs. Fields sugar cookie recipe and make 2 double batches for this amount of cookies.. I use Wilton Meringue powder and their recipe for Royal Icing..

 anyway there's a lot of cookies there! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Click here for the newest  Flosstube #14

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Delicious works of art:). You're an amazing artist and I can tell you're having fun too, Kathleen in Az

Melanie said...

You are such an inspiration! Love all of your Halloween decorating!

Barb said...

Who eats all those beautiful cookies? I have seen you and Chelsea on Flosstube and obviously you both look great and definitely don't eat too many of those cookies!!

Gina DaMetz said...

Love Love Love these!!!! You are truly an artist!;

shirley flavell said...

Amazing, beautiful and clever. I wish I lived nearby to visit.

Laura Love said...

Wow! Those look awesome!!

DianeM said...

I love all your cookies! Growing up me & my older sister baked & frosted cookies for every holiday - so much fun (of course ours were not as detailed as yours!) Halloween must be so much fun at your house :) I loved your latest flosstube - watched it yesterday <3
Smiles, DianeM

Jannie said...

Priscilla: I look forward to all your holiday cookies every year! They just keep getting better.