Thursday, September 7, 2017

The Windows Are Up!


Good morning friends!
The windows are UP... And the wreaths are on them! I got these huge vintage windows at a flea market last month..we broke the glass out of them because one of the panes of glass was missing.. it made hanging them on the wall a lot easier ( and thanks to my son in law for doing the hanging) since they lost a lot of weight that way. Love the hardware on the left side.. I might try to find some old crusty hardware at the flea market to attach to the other side!


They couldn't be more perfect though in this great grey color since our walls are pale grey.. 
Lots of "Joy" for me having them on the wall!

The view from the kitchen.

I got the wreaths at Hobby Lobby .. I waited until they were 50% off..I thought the cotton wreaths will be perfect all year round The walls next to the china cabinet were so empty and these windows were just the right size to fill up those areas!

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

6 comments:

janicek said...

Oh, those are just stunning! What a lovely wall addition! And "I spy" your galvanized Autumn 3-tier stand! Have you shown it yet? I always look forward to it!

Unknown said...

The windows looks perfect on both sides of china cabinet and your dining room is looking very Autumnal:). I'd be full of Joy too!
Kathleen in Az

Ginny said...

Those windows look like they were custom made for the space next to your china cabinet. They are great!

Robin in Virginia said...

They look like they were meant to be there. I like the cotton wreaths hanging from the windows as well. Well done, Priscilla!

Barb said...

Those windows look great. They really complete the wall.

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

They are perfect!
Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
Blessings,
Cindy