Sunday, May 28, 2017

A Stitchy Update!

Happy Sunday friends!
I thought I would give you an update on my stitchmaynia .. that ended for me but apparently I didn't think 20 was enough :)so there's a few more! But first, look at that photo above.. That's a peek at the newest in the Chalk for the Home series. The chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration between Hands On Design and me! It is amazing and I can't wait for you all to see it and stitch it! I finished up the big design a couple days ago and have been working on the smaller chart..

ok.. back to stitchmaynia.. I started Honeybee Sampling by Little House Needleworks..love it!
Ornamental Joy from Country Cottage Needleworks.. ok I love them all!

Chillin' from the Drawn thread
The Adams Family from Plum Street Samplers.. and that was the end of my 20 Maynia starts.. BUT..

Then on Thursday I started Lizzie Kate June and finished it on Friday ..I did change all the colors and the ones I used are shown. Another of my finishes was Little House Sampler months June.

I also started the small chart for the Chalk for the home series which I can't show you..so that makes 22 starts for May
Then  last night I started Oh My Stars from Little House Needleworks.. and tomorrow my daughter and I are both starting Liberty Lane from Country Cottage Needleworks ! I need more patriotic pieces!
So today I hope to finish the small piece for Chalk for the Home .. and get a little stitching time on my patriotic pieces!
Last year for Maynia I started 15 projects and thought that was a lot .. !!! May is still not over so I might be able to sneak in a few more!

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Honestly how can you not stop, all of them are so cute! Of course your darling doggies are adorable too:).
Kathleen in Az

cv writing service said...

I wanted an elegant stitched design for my dinning table. I was unable to find it in market. My friend recommended me this page. She does really have good quality of work.