Saturday, December 10, 2016

Flocked Tree Love!

Happy Saturday! 
I'm here with the last of the living room trees! This flocked tree came to live here 3 Christmas's ago.. I love the way this tree looks.. there are lots of ornaments.. and it just looks so peaceful!

 This year some vintage shiny brite ornaments from my mother in law gave the tree a little color..
 Under the tree is the cross stitched nativity piece from Plum Street Samplers.. a nativity and a glittery church..

 Wreaths with flocked greenery hang in the windows..

 DIY book page ornaments .. lots of glittery deer ,, and I love this little bottle brush wreath I found at Macy's last year after Christmas for about a dollar!

 The Santa tree filled with stitched Prairie Schooler Santa's in the background..
 More of those vintage shiny brite ornaments..

If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Priscilla! Oh, what a gorgeous tree and your decorations are so pretty. You are truly the tree decorating queen! Your Christmasing is so pretty. Oh, I've mentioned you today on my blog as you have been my inspiration for getting back to cross stitching.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

You are the Queen of lovely Christmas trees:). And your stitchery, beautiful works of art!
Kathleen in Az

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Your trees are stunning. WOW how long does it take you to decorate?

It take me a long time now, and I have cut back to just three this year. Said that I was only going to do one, LOL I ended up with the three.

Your ornaments are so pretty and shinny.

Thanks so much for sharing your terrific trees with us.

Mary