Sunday, November 9, 2014

Good Morning !

We are in Southern California for the weekend ..I took this photo at Redondo Beach .. Love the reflection of the sunset in the windows of this house !
I stitched my way from Illinois to California on this Prairie Schooler Christmas piece ..loving this design!
I hope to start my Christmas posts this week since I am almost finished decorating ! 
This flocked tree came to live at our house this week.. Love flocked trees :) so that meant we had to move a tree that was already decorated since this one was too big for the dining room! Have a great Sunday !

5 comments:

Barb said...

Lucky you in sunny California. I love that PS also. Can't wait to see all the decorating!

Anonymous said...

California looks wonderful! We bought a flocked Christmas tree last year and I absolutely love it..enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Pat said...

Summer has also come to South Africa, long warm days and beautiful clear evenings! I love your stitchery .. very festive Pat x

C M Designs said...

I love your new Prairie Schooler stitchery piece.. Your home is going to be a Christmas "wonderland", I can just tell.
You have beautiful pieces to display.. I love Fitz and Floyd too. Don't have any but have see many lovely pieces.. Very nice to collect..
Lost my computer for a while but am back to try to keep up with all of your festive décor..
Charlotte in Virginia

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Good grief, you did all this decorating AND traveled??/ You are wonder woman!!!