Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas living room 2012



Today I am sharing my living room decorated for Christmas.. There are 4 trees in this room.. Just like my kitchen I have wreaths hanging in the windows,they have cream and gold ribbon and berries on them. I made them last year and I love how it looks!

When you enter the living room The ice skate tree is right there off the foyer. Its decorated with white and blue lights, ice skate ornaments and snowflake garlands and bead garlands. Surrounding the tree are all kinds of ice skates..



I used some ice skates and wired them to the top of the tree with the floral pics for the tree topper..

This is the Santa tree.. I added red / white polka dot ribbon and red ribbon bown the tree this year..

Lots of Prairie Schooler Santa ornaments on the tree.





This tree is decorated with lace and tulle, magnolias and gold and cream garlands and ornaments. I think next year I want to do a woodsy theme on this tree..



The curio cabinet has Santas on the top with garlands , some branches off the real tree and berry garlands and lights.


The real tree is an 8 ft fat frasier fir, it smells so good !!

You can see into the dining room where we have the village set up.



I used decomesh for the garland , The tree topper is made with 3 kinds of ribbon, decomesh and alot of the red berry sparkly pics. This is the tree we put the gifts under for Christmas morning..


Theres alot of ornaments on this tree ! These are all the family ornaments we have collected , plus some from my tree as a child.. Alot of memories on this tree!








Thanks as always for stopping by !!
Linking to : http://www.jannolson.blogspot.com/
http://numberfiftythree.blogspot.com/
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/
http://www.onsuttonplace.com/

3 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Amazing!! I love all your trees, specially the skates one. You have been sooo busy my friend. Your holiday decor is simply marvelous! I would love it if you post your photos large size, this way we can appreciate them at once. Happy holidays!
FABBY

Kris said...

Wow Priscilla! What a magical place you have created in your home!!! I can barely fit one very tall and very skinny tree in my living room, let alone 4!!! We always put our tree in the living room window, but we love to hang out in the family room too, so I usually put a small tree in there too. But I didn't his year. Love your beautiful Christmas home!!!
xo Kris

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

LOVE, LOVE,LOVE all your trees!! All are so unique and beautiful!!

Also adore the village!!

Hugs,
Deb