Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring wreath and prairie schooler

My spring deco mesh wreath..I made the wreath last year, hot pink and lime green decomesh and put a few gerbera daisies on it..I decided to make it fuller by adding another round of pink mesh , and bought the wooden welcome sign attached that and cut apart some silk flower bushes from Michaels and hot glued them in.. I didn't want an Easter wreath that I would have to take down right away, this one I can leave up until summer.


I planted bulbs last fall for the first time and they were doing great until I went out today and all the daffodils were laying on the ground, so I had to pick them..love the peach colored one !


I finished stitching this prairie schooler ornament from (santas and snowmen), and started the snowman from Holly Days.I would love to have as many beautiful ornaments as Carol does to decorate my trees ! Her stitching is fabulous !http://stitchingdream.blogspot.com/

Thanks for visiting !


Share Your Creations

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Your peach daffodils are so pretty.

Carol said...

Aww...thanks so much for your sweet comments on my ornaments, Priscilla! I feel the same way about your fabulous knitting :)

Your PS pieces are so cute--keep it up and you'll have a tree full before you know it!!

The peach daffodil is so lovely--I'll have to remember to plant some bulbs next year...

Decor To Adore said...

Oh my, take a bow!

You've put a "spring" in my step with your creative loveliness.

Have a blessed day!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love, love , love your wreath!!
I bought the mesh, have directions and now I just need to find a bit of time to try to make one!!

Hugs,
Deb

Kris said...

Fun stuff, and cute hats!!!
Kris

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Oh I love it all!

Marisa said...

Love your wreath. Very pretty. I found you on Clean and Scentsible and I am a new follower. Come on over and visit.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love your deco mesh wreath! I have been wanting to try making one of these myself. I have looked at tutorials online and it does not seem to hard. Was it?

Hugs,
Deb