Thursday, August 25, 2011

A New Granny square blanket and work on Tanner's stocking



http://cozymadethings.blogspot.com/2011/07/summer-cottage-blanket.html    Well...I saw this blanket on pinterest...and of course I felt the need to start it ! The squares are 11 rounds of a granny square...they are big , so it is going pretty quick !I am using white for the 11th round of each one and also another round of white in the sqaure...

I am also trying to fit in time to work on one of my sons Christmas stockings..usually while in the car waiting for the youngest to get out of football practice...don't think it will be finished for this Christmas !
HookingupwithHoH
Tickled Pink at 504 Main

3 comments:

severien said...

Gorgeous grannies!! i love them!!

Unknown said...

Really cute, some day...

Anonymous said...

hey ive been doing granny squares this week too! xoxo